Do More, Get More
SAVE MORE ENERGY, GET MORE REBATES
Don’t do just one efficiency project. Do yourself a favor and package a couple of projects to save time, money and energy. In return, we’ll double or triple the rebate for qualifying projects.
Contact Hoang Tran at HOANG.H.TRAN@leidos.com or (808) 848-8524.
How It Works
For a limited time, apply for multiple rebates at once and earn DOUBLE or TRIPLE the rebate value! Read carefully and maximize your earning potential!
“Do More, Get More” bonus will be applied to the rebate of equal or lesser value, calculated based on double (2x) or triple (3x) the standard prescriptive or custom rebate calculation . Any one type of equipment qualifying for a Hawaii Energy rebate will be considered a single “technology.” (For example: “lighting” or “booster pumps” would each count as a single technology.)
How to Apply
- Choose a couple (or more!) energy efficiency projects to work on.
- Obtain itemized quotes from a few contractors and select one. Check out our list of Clean Energy Allies!
- When ready, complete the rebate application process. (Need help? Click here )
- Submit your completed application packet to Hoang Tran at HOANG.H.TRAN@leidos.com no later than 12/31/20 (You have until 6/30/21 to complete your installations.)
Rebate Application & FAQs
- Offer is open to businesses that fall into the following categories:
- Healthcare facilities* (including, but not limited to hospitals, clinics and care homes)
- Hotel & lodging facilities*
- Multifamily and AOAO facilities*
- All other commercial buildings greater than 50,000 sq. ft. in size.
Electric vehicle charging stations are not eligible technologies. Energy-saving performance contracts (ESPC) or similar project contracts already underway are not eligible.
*No restriction on square footage
Contact Hoang Tran at HOANG.H.TRAN@leidos.com or
Need a little more help? Here’s a couple of examples:
EXAMPLE 1: A condo board is looking to do multiple building improvements at once. Of the two projects, their lighting retrofit calculates for a higher rebate, so it receives the standard amount, while their booster pump replacements receive 2x more.
EXAMPLE 2: A healthcare facility is replacing their HVAC system and transformer. The HVAC unit calculates for a higher standard rebate, and because neither of these technologies is lighting, their transformer rebate is 3x the value.
- Limited funding available. Do More, Get More increased funding will be approved on a case-by-case basis.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other offers unless prior Hawai‘i Energy approval given.
- The first project must have a rebate payment date after April 1, 2020.
- Application packets must be submitted to Hawai‘i Energy by December 31, 2020 at 5pm.
- All incentives are paid upon project completion. Projects must be completed and installed by June 30, 2021.
- If customer utilizes multiple contractors, customer must work directly with a Hawai‘i Energy Advisor to confirm increased incentive and track projects for completion.